LEARN & EARN PROGRAM
The Learn & Earn program is a unique ‘Professional Pilot Training’ package being offered for international students only through World Wide Wings LLC in exclusive partnership with San Bernardino Valley College (SBVC), which is located in California, USA.
Students are registered full time for the 2 year Associate Science degree in Flight Operations and Management with SBVC.
In the first year the student will complete his / her Private Pilot License (PPL), Instrument Rating (IR), Commercial Pilot License (CPL) and Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) licenses.
In the second year the student will be given a work internship with World Wide Wings.
This track offers a very robust FAA CPL program plus CFI ratings which are an invaluable asset for every pilot resume.
This is an opportunity of a lifetime to ‘Learn & Earn’. Acquire your CPL and CFI license / rating in the first year.
Build time and experience as a flight instructor and also get paid handsomely in the second year.
PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
Click here for information at a glance and for more details please scroll below.
- Minimum 10 + 2 educational qualification: Eligibility requirement for USA college program (preferably with Physics and Mathematics for Indian students).
- Valid F1 visa (College education): All international students must be eligible to obtain an F1 visa and as per our recommendation enroll in the Associate Science Degree in Flight Operations & Management. All students will be registered under this full-time college program at SBVC. Further we will guide you with the college admission process.
FAA Commercial Pilot License (ME) + CFII + CFI (ME) Ratings (plus ability to acquire ATPL and a Type Rating in 2nd year).
- Enrollment in a college program working towards an aviation degree
- Cost includes Flight + Ground training + College & All additional licenses
- Books: Basic package for all stages – PPL, IR, CPL & CFI Training
- Accommodation included for both years (international students only)
- All training materials required for college plus flight training in the package
- All FAA written and check-rides included in the package (one attempt for each stage)
- TSA (all 3 clearances)for initial IR and ME
- Guaranteed internship for 12 months post CFI
- CPL(ME), CFII, CFI(ME) &ATP ratings in 2nd year
- MUST REGISTER FOR COMPLETE LEARN & EARN PROGRAM
- Must achieve 30 credits+CPL&CFI in 10-12 months
- CFII (add on) in 16th month (min 850 flt hrs)
- CPL (ME) in 19th month (min 1250 flt hrs)
- CFII (ME) in 21st month (min 1450 flt hrs)
- Clear your ATP (W) (min 1500 PIC hrs)
- Min 1850 hrs for TR B737/A320
- 60+ credits (FO&M degree)
|LICENSE/RATING||FLIGHT TRAINING HRS||GROUND TRAINING HRS||PROJECTED COST|
|DUAL||SOLO/PIC/TIME BUILD||SIMULATOR||GRD SCHOOL||1-ON-1|
|(Stage-wise allocation of training hours)|
|Commercial (CPL -SE)||10||70||00||20||20||$12,550.00|
|Certified Flight Instructor (CFI)||08||02||00||30||20||$3,250.00|
|Total (250- 255 Flt Trng Hrs)||88||152||12||120||110||$42,950.00|
ADDITIONAL TRAINING COST (If required)
Single Engine (SE): $180.00 per hour
Multi Engine (ME): $375 per hour
Ground Training: $55 per hour
PAYMENT SCHEDULE & COST:
Flight Training: $42,950 | College Tuition: $10,550 | Accommodation: $6,450 = Total $59,950
|SCHEDULE (LEARN & EARN PROGRAM)|
|SCHEDULE||ON COMMENCEMENT||DAY 50||DAY 100||DAY 150||DAY 200||DAY 250||TOTAL|
|DESCRIPTION||TUITION + HSG + FLT TRNG||FLT TRNG||TUITION + FLT TRNG||FLT TRNG||FLT TRNG||FLT TRNG||ALL SVCS|
*Higher fuel prices may result in a fuel surcharge cost to customers
*All rates in US Dollars and are subject to change
NOTES & EXCLUSIONS:
- I20, Visa, Sevis, Initial TSA, Medical & Fingerprint and medical insurance costs not included
- Additional tests and check rides required must be paid by student
- Transport and utilities not included
- Student must complete CPL + CFI courses in 10-12 months
- ATP requires a minimum of 1500 PIC hrs
- TR eligibility: Minimum 1850 flight hrs
- Student must maintain F1 status for entire duration
- Course must be accepted in entirety
- CPL (SE) & CFI training includes 5-7 hours of complex airplane training
- Single Engine training cost based on 2 seat airplanes (4 seat airplanes cost approx $ 3,500 more)
- Per stage hours reflect average time to complete various stages of training
All Payments must be received in time to avoid suspension of flight training and visa status.
This is a guide of the additional costs to be borne in addition to the program costfor students from India and the Indian sub-continent.
SUMMER SEMESTER 2018:
Classes Start on June 1st, 2018.
All applications to be received before March 1st, 2018
FALL SEMESTER 2018:
Classes Start on Aug 13th, 2018.
All applications to be received before May 1st, 2018
SPRING SEMESTER 2019:
Classes Start on January 14th, 2019.
All applications to be received before October 1st, 2018
Flight instructor internship guaranteed on completion of CFI rating.