LEARN & EARN PROGRAM
The Learn & Earn program is a unique ‘Professional Pilot Training’ package being offered for international students only through World Wide Wings LLC in exclusive partnership with San Bernardino Valley College (SBVC), which is located in California, USA.
Students are registered full time for the 2 year Associate Science degree in Flight Operations and Management with SBVC.
In the first year the student will complete his / her Private Pilot License (PPL), Instrument Rating (IR), Commercial Pilot License (CPL) and Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) licenses.
In the second year the student will be given a work internship with World Wide Wings.
This track offers a very robust FAA CPL program plus CFI ratings which are an invaluable asset for every pilot resume.
This is an opportunity of a lifetime to ‘Learn & Earn’. Acquire your CPL and CFI license / rating in the first year.
Build time and experience as a flight instructor and also get paid handsomely in the second year.
PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
Click here for information at a glance and for more details please scroll below.
- Minimum 10 + 2 educational qualification: Eligibility requirement for USA college program (preferably with Physics and Mathematics for Indian students).
- Valid F1 visa (College education): All international students must be eligible to obtain an F1 visa and as per our recommendation enroll in the Associate Science Degree in Flight Operations & Management. All students will be registered under this full-time college program at SBVC. Further we will guide you with the college admission process.
FAA Commercial Pilot License + Certified Flight Instructor License Ratings (plus ability to acquire ATPL and a Type Rating).
- Enrollment in a college program working towards an aviation degree
- College tuition
- Books: Basic package for all 3 stages – PPL, IR, CPL
- Accommodation included for college program students (international students only)
- Complete your ‘CFI’ rating within three months of completion of CPL (included in program)
- Complete your ‘CFII’ rating within three months of completion of CFI (included in program)
- Complete your CFII-ME rating within three months of completion of CFII(included in program)
- Build SE and ME flight experience as a flight instructor
- All training materials required for college plus flight training in the package
- All ground, simulator and flight training for all licenses and ratings included in the package
- All FAA written and check-rides included in the package (one attempt for each stage)
- Complete your PPL, IR & CPL within first 9 months – included in the program
- TSA (all 3 clearances)for initial IR and ME
- At least 1,550 total flight experience (1500 SE + 50 ME) by the end of 2nd year
- Guaranteed employment for 12 months on successful completion of CFI rating at the end of 1st year
- Work and earn upto $25,000 in the 2nd year of the program
- Acquire FAA Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) 1500 PIC hours
- Acquire FAA Type Rating (A320 or B737) with your earnings
- Pay back your loans and debts
- Take command of your professional pilot career
- Join program
- 1st year: CPL + CFI
- 16th Month: CFII
- 18th Month:CPL(ME)
- 20th Month: CFII(ME)
- 22nd Month: ATPL (W)
- 24th Month: TR – B737 or A320
- Earn Associate Degree in FO&M
|LICENSE/RATING||FLIGHT TRAINING HRS||GROUND TRAINING HRS||PROJECTED COST|
|DUAL||SOLO/PIC/TIME BUILD||SIMULATOR||GRD SCHOOL||1-ON-1|
|(Stage-wise allocation of training hours)|
|Commercial (CPL -SE)||12||15||00||20||20||$6,450.00|
|Certified Flight Instructor (CFI)||08||00||02||40||15||$3,750.00|
|Total (260- 265 Flt Trng Hrs)||98||147||20||140||105||$37,675.00|
ADDITIONAL TRAINING COST (If required)
Single Engine (SE): $150.00 per hour
Multi Engine (ME): $300 per hour
Ground Training: $45 per hour
PAYMENT SCHEDULE & COST:
Flight Training: $37,675 | College Tuition: $10,135 | Accommodation: $5,940 = Total $53,750
|SCHEDULE (LEARN & EARN PROGRAM)|
|SCHEDULE||ON COMMENCEMENT||DAY 50||DAY 100||DAY 150||DAY 200||DAY 250||TOTAL|
|DESCRIPTION||TUITION + HSG (1st Yr) + FLT TRNG||FLT TRNG||TUITION + FLT TRNG||FLT TRNG||FLT TRNG||FLT TRNG||ALL SVCS|
*Higher fuel prices may result in a fuel surcharge cost to customers
*All rates in US Dollars and are subject to change
*I20, Visa, Sevis, Initial TSA, Medical & Fingerprint and medical insurance costs not included
*Additional tests and check rides must be paid by student
* Transport and utilities not included
*Approximate training time for CPL + CFI course is 11-12 months
*Student must maintain F1 status for entire duration
*Student must complete CPL + CFI rating in 1st year
*Course must be accepted in entirety
*CPL (SE) & CFI training includes 4-6 hours of complex airplane training
*Single Engine training cost based on 2 seat airplanes (4 seat airplanes cost approx $ 2,500 more)
All Payments must be received in time to avoid suspension of flight training and visa status.
This is a guide of the additional costs to be borne in addition to the program costfor students from India and the Indian sub-continent.
SUMMER SEMESTER 2018:
Classes Start on June 1st, 2018.
All applications to be received before March 1st, 2018
FALL SEMESTER 2018:
Classes Start on Aug 13th, 2018.
All applications to be received before May 1st, 2018
SPRING SEMESTER 2019:
Classes Start on January 14th, 2019.
All applications to be received before October 1st, 2018
Flight instructor job guaranteed on completion of CFI rating.