EARN & LEARN PROGRAM
FOR PILOTS | CPL HOLDERS
Today there are over 4000 CPL license holders in India who are in a holding pattern for want of a job. This line is growing every day.
The Indian job market for inexperienced pilots with low time is non-existent. Severe structural and government policy changes have to be made to turn this sector around.
To help alleviate some of the issues being faced by the pilots and also make use of the period of uncertainty in the marketplace we have developed the ‘Earn & Learn’ program.
Students are registered full time for the 2 year Associate Science degree in Flight Operations and Management where in the first year the student will complete his / her CFI license while in the second year the student will be given a work internship with World Wide Wings.
Enrollment is limited and to maintain the quality and integrity of the program we will only consider candidates who are totally committed to succeed.
- FAA CPL License (SEL & MEL with Instrument Rating): Initial CFI rating requires a minimum of CPL (SEL). Students with only FAA CPL (MEL) will have to acquire the Single Engine rating before commencing their CFI Training. This will add approximately $2000 to the projected package price.
- Minimum 10 + 2 educational qualification: Eligibility requirement for USA college program (preferably with Physics and Mathematics for Indian students).
- Valid F1 visa (College education): All international students must be eligible to obtain an F1 visa and as per our recommendation enroll in the Associate Science Degree in Flight Operations & Management. All students will be registered under this full-time college program at SBVC. Further we will guide you with the college admission process.
CFII (ME) Rating (plus ability to acquire ATPL and a Type Rating).
- Enrollment in a college program working towards an aviation degree
- College tuition for the 1st year
- Complete your ‘CFI’ rating within the first 3 months (included in program)
- Complete your ‘CFII’ rating by the end of 7th month (included in program)
- Complete your CFII-ME rating by the end of 9th month (included in program)
- Build SE and ME flight experience as a flight instructor
- All training materials required for college plus flight training in the package
- All flight instructor ground and flight training
- All flight instructor FAA written and check-rides (one attempt for each stage)
- Approximately 200 single engine hours experience as an intern in the 1st year
- Grant of $3,500 on successful completion of all 1st year milestones in a timely manner
- Guaranteed employment as a flight instructor for the 2nd year
- Work and earn upto $25,000 in the 2nd year of the program
- Build additional 1250 hours by the end of 2nd year
- Acquire FAA Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) at 1500 PIC hours
- Acquire FAA Type Rating (A320 or B737) with your earnings
- Pay back your loans and debts
- Take command of your professional pilot career
PAYMENT SCHEDULE & COST:
|PAYMENT SCHEDULE (CFII-ME + COLLEGE – 1st Year)|
|SCHEDULE||ON COMMENCEMENT||DAY 150||DAY 240||TOTAL|
|DESCRIPTION||COLLEGE (1st Yr) + FLT TRNG||FLT TRNG||FLT TRNG||ALL SVCS|
*Higher fuel prices may result in a fuel surcharge cost to customers
*All rates are in US dollars and subject to change
All Payments must be received in time to avoid suspension of flight training and visa status.
This is a guide of the additional costs to be borne in addition to the program cost for students from India and the Indian sub-continent.
SUMMER SEMESTER 2018:
Classes Start on June 1st, 2018.
All applications to be received before March 1st, 2018
FALL SEMESTER 2018:
Classes Start on Aug 13th, 2018.
All applications to be received before May 1st, 2018
SPRING SEMESTER 2019:
Classes Start on January 14th, 2019.
All applications to be received before October 1st, 2018
Flight Instructor internship & job guaranteed for duration of the program post CFI rating.