COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE [CPL]
COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE [CPL] – FAA
PROGRAM AT A GLANCE:
Click here for information at a glance and for more details please scroll below.
- Minimum 10 + 2 educational qualification (DGCA license requires Physics and Mathematics).
- Good command of English (Read, Write & Speak): Minimum ICAO Level 4 required by airlines.
- Issue of I20 for M1 visa. Click here as we guide you for admission /visa process.
8 – 9 months approximately
Commercial Pilot License (CPL single & multi engine with instrument rating)
- Eleven hours of Multi Engine (Airplane)
- All flight, simulator and ground training indicated below
- Books: Basic training package for all three stages: PPL, IR & CPL
- All 3 FAA written exams and check‐rides (one attempt each)
- TSA – Instrument & Multi engine only (“Initial TSA” paid by student prior to arrival for training)
CURRICULUM & COST:
- Approved FAA curriculum, accepted worldwide – DGCA, GACA, EASA, KOSA, CAAC
- FAA Commercial Pilot License (CPL Single & Multi Engine with Instrument Rating)
- Compatible with CPL programs worldwide
- Program provides adequate training hours at every stage
- Per stage hours reflect ‘average time’ to complete various stages of training
- CPL – SE includes 3 hours of complex airplane training.
|LICENSE/RATING||FLIGHT TRAINING HRS||GROUND TRAINING HRS||PROJECTED COST|
|DUAL||SOLO/PIC/TIME BUILD||SIMULATOR||GRD SCHOOL||1-ON-1|
|(Stage-wise allocation of training hours)|
|Commercial (CPL -SE)||12||20||00||20||20||$7,250.00|
|Commercial (CPL -ME)||10||01||04||10||10||$4,850.00|
|Total (250 – 255 Flt Trng Hrs)||100||133||24||110||100||$39,250.00|
ADDITIONAL TRAINING COST (If required)
Single Engine (SE): $150.00 per hour
Multi Engine (ME): $350 per hour
Ground Training: $50 per hour
PAYMENT SCHEDULE & COST
|PPL TRNG ($12,925)||IR TRNG ($14,225)||CPL TRNG ($12,100)||TOTAL|
|ON ARRIVAL||30 FLT HRS||#PPL/65FLT HRS||100 FLT HRS||#IR/140FLT HRS||180 FLT HRS||220 FLT HRS|
# Denotes whichever is first
*Higher fuel prices may result in a fuel surcharge cost to customers
*Single Engine training cost based on 2 seat airplanes (4 seat airplanes cost approx $ 2,500 more)
*All rates are in US dollars and subject to change
*Visa, Sevis, Initial TSA, Medical & Fingerprint costs not included
*Apply for ‘Initial’ TSA clearance promptly after issue of Visa
*Obtain ‘Initial TSA’ before flight training
*Travel for training only after receiving M1 visa and TSA clearance
*Additional tests and check rides must be paid by student
All Payments must be received in time to avoid suspension of flight training and visa status.
Full Payment of US$39,250.00 is required to avail the package price.
An application can be made at any time. Contact us now!
Accommodation & transport not included in above cost. Payment as per accommodation agreement. Refer to our accommodation page or click here
This course takes you a step closer to getting acquired by a leading airline.