COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE [CPL]
COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE [CPL] – FAA
PROGRAM AT A GLANCE:
Click here for information at a glance and for more details please scroll below.
- Minimum 10 + 2 educational qualification (DGCA license requires Physics and Mathematics).
- Good command of English (Read, Write & Speak): Minimum ICAO Level 4 required by airlines.
- Issue of I20 for M1 visa. Click here as we guide you for admission /visa process.
9-11 months approximately
Commercial Pilot License (CPL single & multi engine with instrument rating)
- TSA for IR & ME stage (‘Initial TSA’ paid by student prior to arrival for training)
- All three FAA written tests and check-rides (one attempt each)
- Books: Basic Package for all three stages: PPL, IR and CPL
- All flight, SIM and ground training mentioned above
- Eleven (11) hours of Multi Engine
- Total 250 hours guaranteed
CURRICULUM & COST:
- Approved FAA curriculum, accepted worldwide – DGCA, GACA, EASA, KOSA, CAAC
- FAA Commercial Pilot License (CPL Single & Multi Engine with Instrument Rating)
- Compatible with CPL programs worldwide
- Program provides adequate training hours at every stage
- Per stage hours reflect ‘average time’ to complete various stages of training
- CPL – SE includes 3 hours of complex airplane training.
|LICENSE/RATING||FLIGHT TRAINING HRS||GROUND TRAINING HRS||PROJECTED COST|
|DUAL||SOLO/PIC/TIME BUILD||SIMULATOR||GRD SCHOOL||1-ON-1|
|(Stage-wise allocation of training hours)|
|Commercial (CPL -SE)||10||20||00||20||20||$7,250.00|
|Commercial (CPL -ME)||10||01||02||10||10||$5,500.00|
|Total (250 – 255 Flt Trng Hrs)||95||141||15||100||100||$43,275.00|
ADDITIONAL TRAINING COST (If required)
Single Engine (SE): $180.00 per hour
Multi Engine (ME): $375 per hour
Ground Training: $55 per hour
PAYMENT SCHEDULE & COST
|PPL TRNG ($15,775)||IR TRNG ($14,750)||CPL TRNG ($12,750)||TOTAL|
|ON ARRIVAL||30 FLT HRS||#PPL/60FLT HRS||100 FLT HRS||#IR/140FLT HRS||180 FLT HRS||220 FLT HRS|
# Denotes whichever is first
*Higher fuel prices may result in a fuel surcharge cost to customers
*All rates are in US dollars and subject to change
NOTES & EXCLUSIONS (AS APPLICABLE):
- I20, VISA, SEVIS, Initial TSA, Fingerprint, FAA Medical & Medical Insurance costs not included
- Approximate training time for full CPL course completion is 9 – 11 months
- Additional tests & check rides if required must be paid by student
- Obtain ‘Initial TSA’ promptly after issue of US Visa (M1)
- Good English language skills necessary for training
- Accommodation & Transport not included
- Single Engine training cost based on 2 seat airplanes (4 seat airplanes cost approx $ 3,500 more)
- Per stage hours reflect average time to complete various stages of training
- CPL-SE includes 3 hours of complex airplane training
All Payments must be received in time to avoid suspension of flight training and visa status.
An application can be made at any time. Contact us now!
Accommodation & transport not included in above cost. Student can opt for shared accommodation through us. Refer to our accommodation page or click here
This course takes you a step closer to getting acquired by a leading airline.