For students from India who wish to fly for India’s airlines, World Wide Wings trains you in accordance with the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) requirements; our basic Commercial Pilot Program meets all minimum DGCA requirements. Successful completion of this program will earn you the necessary Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) ratings and required DGCA flight hours, which will allow you to convert your licenses and ratings upon return to India.
PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
Click here for information at a glance and for more details please scroll below.
- Minimum 10 + 2 educational qualification (DGCA license requires Physics and Mathematics).
- Good command of English (Read, Write & Speak): Minimum ICAO Level 4 required by airlines.
- Issue of I20 for M1 visa. Click here as we guide you for admission /visa process.
8 – 9 months approximately
Commercial Pilot License (CPL single & multi engine with instrument rating)
- TSA for IR & ME stage (‘Initial TSA’ paid by student prior to arival for trng.)
- All three FAA written tests and check-rides (one attempt each)
- Books: Basic Package for all three stages: PPL, IR and CPL
- All flight, SIM and ground training mentioned above
- Eleven (11) hours of Multi Engine
- Total 250 hours guaranteed
- Per stage hours reflect ‘average time’ to complete various stages of training
- CPL – SE includes 3 hours of complex airplane training
CURRICULUM & COST:
- Approved FAA curriculum, accepted worldwide – DGCA, GACA, EASA, KOSA, CAAC
- FAA Commercial Pilot License (CPL Single & Multi Engine with Instrument Rating)
- Compatible with CPL programs worldwide
- Program provides adequate training hours at every stage
|LICENSE/RATING||FLIGHT TRAINING HRS||GROUND TRAINING HRS||PROJECTED COST|
|DUAL||SOLO/PIC/TIME BUILD||SIMULATOR||GRD SCHOOL||1-ON-1|
|(Stage-wise allocation of training hours)|
|Commercial (CPL -SE)||12||65||00||20||20||$9,350.00|
|Commercial (CPL -ME)||10||01||00||10||10||$5,500.00|
|Total (250 – 255 Flt Trng Hrs)||100||141||12||100||110||$39,750.00|
ADDITIONAL TRAINING COST (If required)
Single Engine (SE): $175.00 per hour
Multi Engine (ME): $350 per hour
Ground Training: $50 per hour
PAYMENT SCHEDULE & COST
|PPL TRNG ($13,425)||IR TRNG ($11,475)||CPL TRNG ($14,850)||TOTAL|
|ON ARRIVAL||30 FLT HRS||#PPL/65 FLT HRS||100 FLT HRS||#IR/140 FLT HRS||180FLT HRS||220FLT HRS|
# Denotes whichever is first
*Higher fuel prices may result in a fuel surcharge cost to customers
*Single Engine training cost based on 2 seat airplanes (4 seat airplanes cost approx $ 3,000 more)
*All rates are in US dollars and subject to change
*I20, Visa, Sevis, Initial TSA, Medical & Fingerprint and medical insurance costs not included
*Apply for ‘Initial’ TSA clearance promptly after issue of Visa
*Obtain ‘Initial TSA’ before flight training
*Travel for training only after receiving M1 visa and TSA clearance
*Additional tests and check rides must be paid by student
*Approximate training time for full CPL course completion is 8-9 months
*Good English language skills necessary for training
*Accommodation/Trans not included
All Payments must be received in time to avoid suspension of flight training and visa status.
Full Payment of US$37,875.00 is required to avail the package price.
This is a guide of the additional costs to be borne in addition to the program cost for students from India and the Indian sub-continent.
An application can be made at any time. Contact us now!
Accommodation not included in above cost. Payment as per accommodation agreement. Refer to our Accommodation page or click here
This course takes you a step closer to getting acquired by a leading airline.