COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE [CPL] (SEL) &
CERTIFIED FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR [CFI] – FAA
Exclusive package being offered for full course international students with a guaranteed internship for 8 – 9 months after completion of CPL (SEL) & CFI rating.
This track offers everything in the CPL package plus CFI ratings which are an invaluable qualification on every pilot resume.
This is an opportunity to build time and experience as a flight instructor towards ATP requirements and also acquire all CFI ratings. How this program works is best explained step wise as below:
- Successfully complete Private, Instrument & CPL (SEL) program – approximately 6 -7 months.
- Successfully complete your initial CFI Rating – approximately 2-3 months.
- Build credit hours during internship (6-9 months).
- Obtain remaining licenses/ratings during internship.
- Additional licenses/ratings/accommodation during internship included in package price.
- Minimum 10 + 2 educational qualification (DGCA license requires Physics and Mathematics).
- Good command of English (Read, Write & Speak): Minimum ICAO Level 4 required by airlines.
- Accommodation arrangement during entire package through world wide wings. Click here for Accommodation Arrangement information.
- Issue of I20 for M1 visa. Click here as we guide you for admission /visa process.
18 months total time (CPL – 6 months, CFI Rating – 3 months + Internship as CFI – 9 months)
Certified Flight Instructor License (CFI) | Acquired post CPL – ASEL License
- All books and relevant training material for CFI Rating
- All ground and flight instruction
- FAA written exam (one attempt per stage)
- FAA flight check ride (one attempt per rating)
- Accommodation during entire stay
- Books: Jeppesen basic package for all three licenses – Private, Instrument & Commercial
- All 3 FAA written tests and check‐rides(one each) – Private, Instrument & Commercial (SEL+MEL)
- VFR charts, IFR charts, Airport Facility Directory (Initial Issue)
- TSA (all three TSA clearance) and fingerprint and FAA medical fees
1. Offered exclusively for full course students of World Wide Wings
2. Guaranteed internship for 8 – 9 months after completion of CPL (SEL) + CFI rating
3. Build hours for ATPL and also Multi Engine hours
4. During internship you will acquire credit hours to use towards acquiring the following:
- CPL (AMEL)
- CFI Instrument – CFII
- CFI Multi Engine – CFII (ME)
PAYMENT SCHEDULE & COST
|SCHEDULE||BEFORE ARRIVAL||DAY 45||DAY 90||DAY 120||DAY 150||POST CPL TRNG||TOTAL|
|AMOUNT||FLT TRNG||HSG||FLT TRNG||FLT TRNG||FLT TRNG||FLT TRNG||CFII (ME)PKG||ALL SVCS|
*Higher fuel prices may result in a fuel surcharge cost to customers
*Single Engine training cost based on C -152 or similar airplane (C-172 cost approx $ 3,000 more)
*All rates in US Dollars and are subject to change
All Payments must be received in time to avoid suspension of flight training and visa status.
Full Payment of US$43,550.00 is required to avail the package price.
This is a guide of the additional costs to be borne in addition to the program cost for students from India and the Indian sub-continent.
SUMMER SEMESTER 2018:
Classes Start on June 1st, 2018.
All applications to be received before March 1st, 2018
FALL SEMESTER 2018:
Classes Start on Aug 13th, 2018.
All applications to be received before May 1st, 2018
SPRING SEMESTER 2019:
Classes Start on January 14th, 2019.
All applications to be received before October 1st, 2018
All Payments must be received in time to avoid suspension of flight training and visa status. Accommodation arrangement must be through World Wide Wings. Price indicated is for the entire 18 months (this price exclusively with this package only). Other packages must refer to our Accommodation information page or click here.
Guaranteed internship for 8 – 9 months after completion of CPL (SEL) + CFI rating.